Celebration Day - April 18, 2015
- Wolves are born in the spring, so this year Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary will be holding our first ever “Birthday Celebration for the Wolves” on Saturday, April 18, 2015 between 12:00 pm and 4:00 pm. We invite everyone to join us for a fun, family-friendly experience... [LEARN MORE]
Welcome to Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary
Saint Francis Wolf Sanctuary (SFWS) is a registered 501(c)(3) nonprofit charity in Montgomery, Texas, run by volunteers and created to provide a permanent home for non-releasable wolves and wolfdogs to live out the rest of their natural lives safely and comfortably with loving care and attention. These animals have suffered much and deserve a stable and loving home. SFWS is also committed to educating the public about wolves, conservation issues, and the downsides of exotic pets.
- SFWS welcomes visitors, but you will need to schedule an appointment; please see our visiting page if you are interested in arranging a visit.
- If you would like to volunteer with us, see our page on volunteering opportunities.
- If you need assistance caring for a wolf/wolfdog, finding a home for a wolf/wolfdog, or determining if an animal is a wolf/wolfdog, see our wolfdog help page. If you are thinking about a wolf or wolfdog as a pet, please read this page.
- If you have any questions or need to get in touch with us, you can email us at email@example.com or call us at 936-597-WOLF (9653).